Are you ready to maximize your sales and revenue during this peak season? WizzCommerce’s comprehensive guide will introduce several sales promotion strategies.
We will explore over 35 exciting examples of sales promotions that will set you apart from your competitors. From flash sales to volume discounts or buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals, we have a variety of strategies for you.
Let’s start the journey towards sales domination!
Sales Promotion Examples: 35+ Sales Promotion Ideas That Convert
Sales promotions, being a time-tested marketing strategy, are among the top methods for boosting retail sales. They help clear inventory, make use of buyer seasonal and holiday spending, or promote new product lines. Shopify store owners like you have been leveraging sales promotion to attract potential customers, please the existing ones, and drive new purchases.
1. Free shipping & free return
One of the major challenges in the Shopify store is checkout abandonment, and a leading cause of this problem is the additional shipping fee. When customers add products to their Shopify cart and proceed to checkout, they often encounter an unexpected extra fee. This additional shipping cost, added to their total amount due, creates a barrier that causes them to reconsider and eventually abandon their orders.
“A study found that a massive 84% of consumers are more likely to purchase if the store offers free shipping.”
Therefore, a practical solution to this problem is to provide free shipping and free returns. This strategy can help customers make purchasing decisions more straightforward. They no longer have to worry about the additional costs, and the potential uncertainty that might make them rethink their order is eliminated. By offering free shipping and returns, you not only encourage your customers to finalize their purchase but also enhance their shopping experience, which could result to increased customer loyalty in the long term.
2. Flash Sale
Flash sales have proven to be highly effective in boosting sales and revenue for online stores. Here are a few reasons to incorporate flash sales into your marketing strategy as examples of sales promotions:
- Generate Frenzy and Urgency: The limited-time nature of flash sales creates a sense of urgency and scarcity. Customers are motivated to make a purchase quickly to take advantage of exclusive discounts or deals before the sale ends.
- Increase Sales and Revenue: By offering attractive discounts or special offers during a flash sale, you can experience a significant surge in sales volume within a short period. The time-bound nature of flash sales motivates customers to make quick purchasing decisions, resulting in higher transaction volumes and increased revenue.
- Clear Inventory and Boost Cash Flow: Flash sales provide an excellent opportunity to clear out excess inventory or promote specific products that need a sales boost. By offering discounts on slow-moving or seasonal items, you can free up storage space, reduce holding costs, and improve cash flow.
Now that we understand the benefits of flash sales let’s explore some key use cases where implementing a flash sale campaign can yield impressive results:
- Slow Sales Periods: During periods when sales are typically slow, such as post-holiday seasons or weekdays, a well-timed flash sale can inject a burst of revenue and generate customer engagement. By offering enticing discounts during these periods, you can entice customers who may be hesitant to make purchases at regular prices.
- Product Launches: Flash sales are an excellent way to create buzz and excitement around a new product launch. By offering a limited-time introductory discount, you can encourage customers to try the new product and generate initial sales momentum.
- Clearing Seasonal Inventory: When transitioning between seasons, you may have excess inventory from the previous season that needs to be cleared out. A flash sale is an effective way to incentivize customers to purchase these items at discounted prices, making space for new merchandise and preventing inventory obsolescence.
While flash sales can be highly effective, it’s essential to keep a few key considerations in mind:
- Set Clear Time Limits: Clearly communicate the duration of your flash sale to create a sense of urgency among customers. Whether it’s a few hours, a day, or a weekend, setting a specific time limit helps drive immediate action and prevents confusion.
- Segment Your Audience: Consider segmenting your audience and offering exclusive flash sale invitations to loyal customers or subscribers. Personalizing the flash sale experience makes customers feel valued and appreciated, fostering loyalty and encouraging engagement.
- Ensure Adequate Stock: To avoid disappointing customers, it’s crucial to ensure that you have sufficient stock to meet the anticipated demand. Monitor inventory levels closely and consider limiting the flash sale to a specific quantity or timeframe if necessary.
To supercharge your flash sale campaigns and maximize your sales during peak seasons, explore Top Shopify flash sale apps and discover how it can revolutionize your sales promotion efforts.
3. Free sample/Free trial/Free demo
When selling high-priced products or services, pricing can be a significant obstacle preventing customers from reaching the final conversion step. Offering a free trial or demo allows them to test the products/services without any commitment. They can cancel the trial at any time without any risk.
For example, WizzCommerce offer 7-day free trial for BOGO+ app and 10-day free trial for SALE+ app. Shopify users can try out all the premium features and cancel anytime within the trial period without facing any additional charge.
4. Free Gift
The allure of receiving something for free has a profound psychological impact on customers. There are several compelling reasons to incorporate free gifts into your list of examples of sales promotion, making them a powerful tool for driving customer engagement.
- Increase Conversion Rates: Offering a free gift alongside a purchase incentivizes customers to take action. The perception of receiving something valuable at no additional cost can significantly boost conversion rates and drive more sales.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction: Free gifts act as a gesture of appreciation towards your customers. They feel valued and appreciated when they receive an unexpected bonus, leading to higher satisfaction levels and increased loyalty.
- Differentiate Your Brand: In a crowded market, offering free gifts sets your brand apart from the competition. It provides a unique selling proposition that can attract new customers, generate positive word-of-mouth, and strengthen your brand identity.
While free gifts can be used in various scenarios, here are some specific recommendations:
- Product Launches: Introduce new products or services with a free gift promotion to generate excitement and encourage early adoption. It sparks curiosity and motivates customers to explore your latest offerings.
- Holiday and Special Occasions: Align free gift campaigns with festive seasons or events. Offering themed gifts during holidays creates a sense of celebration and motivates customers to make purchases.
- Customer Loyalty Rewards: Rewarding loyal customers with free gifts is a great way to strengthen their relationship with your brand. Offering exclusive gifts to repeat customers or those who reach a certain loyalty level can foster customer retention and advocacy.
To amplify the effectiveness of your free gift campaigns, keep the following recommendations in mind:
- Relevance and Value: Ensure that the free gift aligns with your target audience’s preferences and adds value to their purchase. The gift should complement the main product or offer a useful and enjoyable experience.
- Clear Communication: Clearly communicate the conditions for receiving the free gift, such as minimum purchase requirements or specific product combinations. Transparent communication builds trust and avoids customer confusion.
- Limited Availability: Create a sense of exclusivity and urgency by setting a limited availability for the free gift. This can drive customers to take immediate action to secure the offer before it expires.
Implementing and managing free gift campaigns on your Shopify store is made easier with the Top Shopify Free Gift apps. It’s time to unlock the full potential of free gift promotions for your online store!
5. Gift with purchase
Gift with purchase campaigns can elevate your sales promotions and leave a lasting impression on your customers. Then why should it be listed as one of the most typical examples of sales promotion? Let us tell you:
- Increased Perceived Value: Offering a free gift alongside a customer’s purchase instantly enhances the perceived value of their transaction. It creates a sense of excitement, making customers feel like they are receiving more for their money.
- Positive Brand Association: Gift with purchase campaigns create positive associations with your brand. Customers perceive the free gift as a gesture of generosity and care, which can build a favorable brand image. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction, word-of-mouth referrals, and brand advocacy.
- Differentiation and Competitive Edge: In a crowded marketplace, gift with purchase promotions help set your brand apart from competitors. By offering an enticing gift, you capture customers’ attention and provide them with an extra incentive to choose your products over others.
Gift with purchase campaigns can be effectively utilized in various scenarios to drive sales. Here are some examples of when to implement gift with purchase campaigns:
- Product Bundling: Gift with purchase campaigns can be used to bundle related products together. For example, if you have a popular item that pairs well with another product in your inventory, offering a gift with a purchase deal can incentivize customers to purchase both items together. This strategy can increase the average order value and introduce customers to complementary products.
- Product Promotions: When launching a new product or aiming to increase the sales of a particular item, offering a gift with its purchase can create additional excitement and encourage customers to try the new product.
- Cross-Selling and Upselling: Utilize gift with purchase offers to promote related or higher-value products. For instance, if a customer purchases a skincare product, offer a free sample of a complementary item to encourage them to explore your product range further.
When it comes to gift with purchase campaigns, maximize the impact of your sales promotion with these expert tips:
- Relevant and Appealing Gifts: Choose gifts that align with your target audience’s interests, preferences, and the products they are purchasing. The gift should complement their purchase and provide genuine value.
- Monitor Inventory: Keep track of your inventory to ensure you have an adequate supply of the gift. Avoid situations where customers qualify for the gift, but it is out of stock. Regularly monitor inventory levels and adjust the promotion accordingly to avoid disappointment.
- Quality and Presentation: The quality of the gift matters. Ensure that the gift is of good quality and represents your brand well. Additionally, pay attention to the presentation of the gift. Packaging it attractively can add to the overall appeal and make the experience more memorable for the customer.
Coupons, which can be physical or digital vouchers, are a traditional method used to persuade customers to purchase products or services.
In a survey, it was found that 97% of respondents actively seek coupons while shopping. People of all financial statuses desire coupon codes. The urge to find the best deals is similar across different earning levels:
- $20,000 – $39,000: 87%
- $100,000 – $149,000: 85%
- $200,000 and More: 86%
The marketing team can apply a variety of methods to effectively promote these coupons. They can choose to distribute them across different platforms, including the company websites, popular social media platforms and targeted advertising to reach potential customers.
Alternatively, they can also take advantage of email marketing for sending personalized messages or leverage third-party sites to distribute these coupons. This can help in reaching a broader audience beyond their existing customer base, potentially boosting the company’s visibility and customer acquisition efforts.
7. BOGO: Buy one get one
BOGO (Buy One, Get One) promotion is a popular strategy for retailers looking to create a sense of excitement among customers. Let us show you why you should incorporate BOGO campaigns into your sales promotions.
- Increased Sales Volume: BOGO promotions are highly effective at driving sales. The enticing offer of getting an additional item for free or at a discounted price motivates customers to make a purchase they may not have otherwise considered. This can lead to increased transaction value and overall sales volume.
- Clear Inventory and Boost Cash Flow: BOGO promotions provide an excellent opportunity to clear out excess inventory or promote slow-moving products. By offering a free or discounted item, you can encourage customers to purchase those items.
- Customer Engagement and Satisfaction: BOGO promotions create a sense of excitement and value for customers. They feel like they are getting a great deal and are more likely to be satisfied with their purchase. This positive experience can lead to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
BOGO promotions can be strategically employed in various scenarios. Here are a few examples of when to implement BOGO campaigns:
- Customer Loyalty Enhance: Reward loyal customers and incentivize repeat purchases with BOGO campaigns. By offering a free or discounted item as a token of appreciation, you strengthen the bond with your existing customer base and encourage long-term loyalty.
- Driving Foot Traffic to Physical Stores Campaign: If you have brick-and-mortar locations, BOGO promotions can be a powerful tool to attract customers to your physical stores. By advertising enticing in-store BOGO offers, you can increase foot traffic, boost sales, and create a memorable shopping experience.
- Inventory Management: If you have excess inventory or want to clear out specific products that are not selling as well as you’d like, implementing a BOGO campaign can help you move inventory quickly. It encourages customers to purchase one item and receive another for free, which can be an effective strategy for reducing excess stock.
When implementing BOGO campaigns, here are some important notes for a successful promotion:
- Targeted Marketing: Tailor your BOGO promotion to specific customer segments or target audiences. Analyze customer data to understand their preferences, buying habits, and demographics. This information will help you design targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with your audience.
- Promote Scarcity: Create a perception of scarcity to drive customer action. Consider using phrases like “Limited Time Offer” or “While Supplies Last” in your promotional materials to encourage customers to take advantage of the BOGO deal before it’s too late.
- Prominent Promotion Placement: Highlight your BOGO promotion prominently on your website, email newsletters, and social media channels. Ensure that customers can easily see and understand the offer. Use eye-catching visuals and compelling copy to capture attention and drive engagement.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to supercharge your promotions and drive remarkable results. Explore our handpicked selection of top Shopify BOGO apps and unlock the true potential of BOGO promotions.
8. Volume discount: Bundled products
Are you looking for a way to incentivize customers to purchase larger quantities of your products? Look no further than volume discounts. These enticing offers provide customers with a price reduction based on the number of items they purchase. Implementing volume discounts in your sales promotions can have a profound impact on your business:
- Encourage Bulk Purchases: Volume discounts are a powerful tool to motivate customers to buy more. By offering discounts based on higher quantities, you create a compelling incentive for customers to purchase in larger volumes.
- Increase Customer Loyalty: Volume discounts can be a great way to reward and retain loyal customers. By providing them with exclusive discounts based on their purchasing volume, you demonstrate appreciation for their continued support.
- Attract Wholesale Customers: If you cater to wholesale customers or businesses, volume discounts can be an excellent strategy to attract and retain these clients. Wholesale buyers often seek discounted prices based on larger order quantities, and volume discounts allow you to meet their needs while maintaining profitability.
By strategically implementing volume discounts in these scenarios, you can drive customer engagement:
- Repeat Purchases: Volume discounts can be an effective strategy to encourage repeat purchases from your existing customer base.
- Corporate or Group Orders: If your products or services cater to corporate clients or group purchases, volume discounts are instrumental. Offering discounted rates for bulk orders made on behalf of a team or organization can help you secure larger contracts and establish long-term partnerships.
- Subscription Services: For businesses that offer subscription-based services, implementing volume discounts for longer subscription durations can incentivize customers to commit to extended periods. By offering reduced prices for annual or multi-year subscriptions, you encourage customers to sign up for longer terms, ensuring consistent revenue.
When utilizing volume discounts as part of your sales promotions, here are some important notes to consider:
- Set Thresholds Strategically: Determine the threshold quantities for volume discounts based on your product offerings and customer preferences. In other words, you should consider factors such as average order sizes, market research, and customer behavior to set thresholds that encourage customers to increase their order quantities while still being attainable.
- Personalization: Explore the possibility of offering personalized volume discounts based on customer profiles, purchase history, or loyalty status. Tailoring the discounts to individual customers can enhance the personalization aspect of your promotions.
- Test and Measure: Experiment with different volume discount configurations to find the optimal balance between customer attraction and profitability.
So to maximize the benefits of volume discounts in your sales promotions, discover our recommended Top Shopify volume discount apps and elevate your sales promotions to new heights.
9. Social media contests & giveaways
Running games and contests on your social media platforms is an enjoyable method to boost engagement and reach a larger audience. This could be achieved through new posts that customers tagged you, a giveaway, or a contest with prizes for participants.
Here are some additional information if you are considering applying this sales promotion idea for your Shopify store:
- Contests help acquire an average of over 34% of new customers.
- Brands, on average, gain about 17500 fans by organizing these campaigns on their fan pages.
It’s not only an entertaining way to generate excitement about your business but also to reward customers for their efforts in promoting your brand.
10. Referral discount
Acquiring new customers can often be an expensive and challenging task. It requires extensive marketing efforts, time, and resources. However, WizzCommerce suggests an effective alternative: “Turning your existing customers into advocates for your brand.”
This involves incentivizing your customers to introduce your products or services to their friends and family.
When customers refer anyone to your website, they could receive a reward, such as a discount on their next purchase, free items, or other forms of appreciation. This not only encourages the initial customer to spread the word about your business but also makes them feel appreciated for their contributions.
In addition, the contacts referred by your customers also benefit from this program. They could receive a referral discount, motivating them to try out your products or services. This referral strategy creates a win-win situation. Your existing customers get rewarded for their referrals, their friends get discounts on their first purchase, and your business acquires new customers at a lower cost.
11. Donate a portion of the purchase
Including a charitable donation with orders can benefit customers, business owners, and the charity. This approach allows customers to feel a sense of fulfillment that they are contributing towards a noble cause. For them, buying a product or service also means helping those in need, which adds emotional value to their purchase.
On the other hand, the charity organization benefits significantly from the increased income. It gives them the necessary resources to continue their noble work and expand their reach to help more disadvantaged people.
Lastly, your business also gets substantial benefits from this arrangement. By aligning your brand with a good cause, you are regarded as a socially responsible business. This enhances your brand image and builds a positive reputation.
12. Subscription/Recurring sale
The main objective of recurring sales is to encourage customers to make purchases repeatedly over a period of time. It’s an opportunity not just to sell but to cultivate relationship with your existing customers.
This strategy helps your business maintain a steady customer base, as well as ensure a predictable revenue flow.
There are several examples of this strategy that have proven successful for many businesses. These include renewing subscriptions, which keeps customers engaged with your product or service regularly. Hybrid billing combines multiple billing methods to provide a more tailored and flexible payment solution for customers.
The freemium model, where basic services are provided for free with the option to upgrade to premium services, is another effective method of encouraging recurring sales. Long-term contracts, which secure a commitment from the customer for a set period, also contribute to a steady and predictable revenue stream.
13. Discount for the first purchase
The first-time purchase promotion can take many forms, including discounted prices, free shipping, freebies, free educational content, or one-on-one calls demonstrating product usage. This approach welcomes customers to the brand.
Let’s say, for example, you find it challenging make the buying decision immediately. In such cases, a viable strategy you might want to consider is offering them a free trial initially.
This marketing approach is advantageous as it involves no immediate commitment or financial risk on the part of the customer, making it a more appealing option for them. As they begin to use your product or service during the free trial, you can gradually guide them through your sales funnel. This process involves understanding and addressing their concerns, doubts, and potential objections.
You can provide them with more detailed information about your product or service, demonstrate its value, and show them how it can solve their problems or meet their needs. Once they have a proper view of the product and its value, you may secure the deal by offering them an attractive first-purchase discount.
14. Loyalty promotion
Since it costs five times more to acquire a new customer than to attain the existing one, loyalty marketing is essential. Loyal customers often shop repeatedly at their favorite online stores. Offering them some advantages with their repeat purchases can benefit both customers and business owners.
Here are some suggestions to promote customer loyalty. You can offer points, private discounts, and rewards, provide affiliate deals, grant early access to new products, distribute free gifts or limited-edition merchandise, or invite customers to store launches and product unboxings.
Loyalty promotions enhance customer engagement and retention, extend the customer life cycle, and drive business revenue without acquiring new customers.
20+ Other Sales Promotion Strategies for Your Shopify Store
- Cashback Promotions: Reward your loyal customers with cash back based on the amount they spend at your store. This not only encourages repeat purchases but also fosters customer loyalty.
- Google My Business Posts: Utilize Google’s powerful platform to share important announcements, exclusive offers, or promote your latest products. Each post can contain up to 1500 characters and showcase 10 photos or videos.
- Branded Gifts: Strengthen your brand by giving out gifts that carry your business’s logo or name. Whether it’s for clients, potential customers, or your hardworking employees, this gesture can boost your brand’s reputation and drive referral sales.
- Newsletter Signup Discounts: Encourage more leads to subscribe to your newsletter by offering an immediate discount. By doing so, you’re not only growing your subscriber list, but also acquiring potential future customers.
- Spin-the-Wheel Promotions: Gamify your customers’ shopping experience by introducing a spin-the-wheel feature. This can potentially increase engagement and customer satisfaction as they can win a discount or a gift.
- Clearance Sale Promotions: Conduct clearance sales to get rid of seasonal products and make way for fresh stock. This is a great way to keep your inventory moving and attract bargain hunters.
- End-of-Season Sales: This is similar to clearance sales but occurs at the end of each season. It’s a great opportunity to boost sales and make room for next season’s products.
- Tripwire Upsells: This is a strategy where you sell a low-cost product with the intention of selling more expensive products later. This can increase your first-time customer acquisition rate.
- Site-wide Sales: This is a promotional strategy where you apply discounts to all products on your Shopify website at once. This is a great way to encourage bulk purchases.
- Gift Cards: Allow your customers to send gifts cards for holidays or any special occasions. Gift cards give the them the freedom to choose what they need to buy from your store.
- Abandoned Cart Promotions: Combat high cart abandonment rates by offering discounts or incentives. These offers have been known to recover between 3% and 11% of abandoned orders.
- Mystery Offers: Intrigue your customers by selling a “mystery box” which contains unknown products for a fixed price. This can create a sense of excitement among your customers.
- Pre-launch Promotions: Generate buzz for your upcoming product by creating awareness and anticipation. By doing so, you can attract potential leads even before the official product launch.
- Purchase Frequency Promotions: Reward your frequent buyers with special offers. For instance, send a 15% off coupon if a customer has made 2 orders this month, or a 25% off coupon if they’ve made 5.
- Daily Deals: Encourage daily spending by offering promotions that change every day. This creates a sense of urgency and can drive more sales.
- Cross-Sell Promotions: Recommend additional products that complement the customer’s purchase. This is often referred to as the “Frequently bought together” strategy.
- Happy Hour Promotions: Create regular, time-limited discounts that work like flash sales campaigns but occur more frequently. This can increase traffic during slower periods of the day and boost sales.
- Reengagement Promotions: Reengage inactive customers by sending follow-up messages with coupons and other incentives. For example, if a customer hasn’t made a purchase in 3 months, send them a 10% discount for a new product to encourage them to shop again.
- Partnership Coupons: Collaborate with other businesses to reach new audiences. Your partners can promote your discount, driving their customers to your Shopify website.
- Feedback Discounts: Encourage customer feedback by offering a discount coupon to those who respond to surveys, complete profiles, or review products. This can provide valuable insights for your business while rewarding your customers.
- Gated Promotions: Tailor your campaigns to a specific customer group. This allows you to offer exclusive deals to certain demographics, increasing the effectiveness of your promotions.
- Birthday Sales: Cultivate customer loyalty by making your customers feel special on their birthdays. Sending personalized messages with exclusive discounts, gift cards, or other special gifts can help foster a positive relationship with your customers.
What is Sales Promotion?
A sales promotion’s main purpose is to boost sales, increase customer loyalty, and raise brand awareness. It often entails offering customers a discount or other incentives to purchase your product or engage with your brand. Sales promotions, while short-term, form a crucial part of a broader marketing strategy.
Why is Sales Promotion Important?
The importance of sales promotion for online stores cannot be overstated, especially during peak seasons. These promotions play a vital role in driving customer engagement, increasing conversions, and ultimately boosting sales. Let’s delve into some key metrics that highlight the significance of sales promotion:
- High Conversion Rate: Sales promotions have been shown to have a significant impact on the conversion rate. By offering enticing promotions, you can motivate potential customers to take action and complete their purchases, leading to a higher conversion rate. One study shows that 39% of shoppers who are provided with personalized coupons, promotions, or recommendations during their in-store shopping experience tend to spend a higher amount.
- Average Order Value (AOV): Sales promotions can also have a substantial impact on the average order value. For instance, offering a “buy one, get one at 50% off” promotion has been found to increase the average order value by up to 12%.
- Customer Acquisition: Sales promotions are effective in acquiring new customers. Research has shown that offering a promotion can result in a customer acquisition increase of up to 38%. By capturing the attention of potential customers with attractive deals and discounts, you can drive more first-time purchases and expand your customer base.
- Customer Retention and Loyalty: Sales promotions play a crucial role in fostering customer loyalty and increasing customer retention. Customers who receive exclusive promotions and discounts are more likely to make repeat purchases. Implementing loyalty programs and offering personalized promotions to existing customers can further strengthen their loyalty to your brand.
- Brand Awareness and Word-of-Mouth: Well-executed sales promotions can generate significant brand awareness and encourage positive word-of-mouth. Customers who have positive experiences with your sales promotions are likely to share their experiences with others, both online and offline. This word-of-mouth promotion can lead to increased brand visibility, with studies showing that 68% of consumers believe that coupons play a crucial role in establishing brand awareness (Invesprco).
By leveraging the power of 5 examples of sales promotion below and tracking these specific metrics, online stores can strategically achieve substantial revenue growth during peak seasons.
What are The Downsides of Sales Promotion?
Sales promotions can sometimes lead businesses to become too dependent on them to drive sales. This dependency can create a short-term marketing cycle that hinders long-term planning and growth, known as the “sales promotion trap.” Customers might expect constant promotions and only buy products or services when they’re discounted.
Furthermore, promotions can make your products seem cheap. Excessive or inappropriate promotions can damage your brand’s image.
“A study found that new customers who make their first purchase with a discount or special offer are 50% less likely to return for a second purchase.”
The same study found that a customer who doesn’t receive a discount or promotion in their first interaction with a retailer is worth at least 2.5x more than a customer who does.
The Last Words on Examples of Sales Promotion
In conclusion, incorporating strategic sales promotions is paramount to maximizing your sales during peak seasons. By implementing these effective examples of sales promotion, it will not be a dream to ultimately boost your revenue.
Additionally, don’t underestimate the power of integrating your sales promotions with other marketing activities. Therefore, you can leverage email marketing, social media campaigns, and combine discounts to amplify the reach of your promotions.
With careful planning, strategic execution, and powerful Shopify apps, it’s time to unlock the full potential of sales promotions and achieve remarkable results for your online store!
So don’t forget to get BOGO+ now to empower your sales promotions and take them to the next level!